How many days is 10000 hours?
10000 hours means a so long time process. There are 416.6 days in 10000 hours in today’s calendar. We can say this calculation is so simple :
10000 hours / 24 (the number of hours in a single day) = 416.6
What is the 10000 hours rule?
The book Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell explains why some people are more successful than others. Basically, the rule says that at least 10,000 hours have to be worked on to specialize in a subject. It attracted great interest globally and contributed to the book being a Best Seller. The book was argued over the years and was the subject of a lot of seminars in many countries of the world. Let’s have a look at the main topics of this rule :
- If you want to get the real successful result in any subject, you should work hard.
- This study should have 10 thousand hours in total
- Practice and experience absolutely important but they are not the critical points
- This rule is suitable for some disciplines, not working in all subjects
- So-called skills, such as self-discipline and coordination skills at the expense of expertise, are of great importance as a result of the combination of environmental factors.